Content Marketing & SEO Services for Cybersecurity Businesses
Your job is to keep your customers’ businesses and data safe, and secure. Our job is to help you reach more businesses that need protection with Cybersecurity SEO and Content Marketing.
Our Lovely Clients
Are SEO Services Worth It For Cybersecurity Companies?
Cybersecurity companies often rely on paid advertising and word of mouth marketing, pushing SEO and content marketing second in priority. Lucky for you, this means there are hundreds of attainable keywords and content topics in the cybersecurity space waiting to be talked about online.
SEO & Content Marketing Company For IT Security & Cybersecurity
Which SEO efforts can ensure you’re actually reaching completely new audiences and broadening the reach of your cybersecurity company?
Find out which content is working for your competitors in the cybersecurity space, and learn how to leverage it for your own business.
- Identify the keyword gap between your business and other cybersecurity businesses in your market. Are there topics of interest for your audience that you haven’t considered exploring yet? Is a less competent cybersecurity business holding equity on services and solutions that you specialize in?
- Learn more about your unique selling proposition. What makes your product or service stand out from what competitors are offering? Can you educate leads on your advantages to gain the upper hand?
- Learn from your SEO competitors. Even if your direct competitors are not performing well on search marketing, it’s likely that other IT security brands are. Identify your SEO competitors and learn what’s worked – or not worked – well for their SEO.
Once you know what topics your clients are looking for, create content in a manner that your audience will understand.
- Speak your audience’s language. Selling cybersecurity software to a financial institution, SaaS, or retail brand is vastly different. Is the way you’re currently advertising your services clear and understandable to each of your target customers?
- Reach new audiences online. Are your customers looking for questions like “what’s the best cybersecurity solution for my business” or do they ask things like “how can I make sure our client records are secure?”
- Help your audience learn about their problem. Does everyone in your target audience know what ransomware is and how to prevent ransomware attacks? By giving your audience the knowledge they need, you’re helping potential customers reach a purchase decision faster.
BUILD TRUST WITH SEARCH ENGINES
According to Google’s Search Quality Evaluator Guidelines, Google’s algorithm is trained to have special criteria set in place for content that can affect people’s health, safety, and financial security. Cybersecurity falls under this umbrella. As such, your website needs to prove its legitimacy and trustworthiness to search engines like Google.
- Fire&Spark can provide SEO training for your in-house team to help you learn the ins and outs of Google’s priorities when it comes to website authority, trust signals, and expertise.
What’s your cybersecurity company’s reputation away from your own website? Do you have any online presence that can vouch for your legitimacy and expertise?
- Develop content in partnership with reputable organizations. How can you reach other blogs, podcasts, and networking groups that cover topics related to cybersecurity?
- Connect and interact with your clients and customers. Generate reviews on your business profile and respond to comments and feedback.
Cybersecurity Company Doubled Its Ranked Keywords In Only 8 Months
A cybersecurity company wanted to relaunch its site without losing existing organic traffic. Fire&Spark oversaw the launch and leveraged on-page optimizations, authority building tactics, and strategic keyword implementation to double the company’s ranking keywords in only 8 months.
Frequently Asked Questions About SEO & Content Marketing For Cybersecurity
What is SEO for Cybersecurity Businesses?
SEO involves optimizing a website’s performance and content to rank for trending queries on results pages of search engines like Google, Bing, or Yahoo.
In the context of cybersecurity, you want to rank for security, compliance, and threat detection queries posed by managers of businesses in industries your cybersecurity company serves.
How Do You Create Cybersecurity Content?
Creating content for your cybersecurity business involves researching what your target audience is actually looking for and then delivering that content in a manner that’s approachable and understandable.
For example, writing content on the topic of How to Conduct a Business Threat Assessment? may be more sophisticated than How Do I Prevent My Business from Getting Hacked? – but which of these two topics is more likely to be searched by a prospective lead versus someone else working in your field?
How Can SEO Help a Cybersecurity Company?
- SEO Broadens your cybersecurity website’s visibility.
- SEO can help you identify potential clients’ pain points and knowledge gaps.
- SEO can help you build authority and equity in the cybersecurity industry through thought leadership.
Get started with our free resource guide to Authority First SEO™
Get our step by step process, free outreach templates, and more!