SEO Services For Fashion Brands
Your goal is to beat out the competitors in your space. Our goal is to get your store in front of ready-to-purchase customers with our proven SEO tactics.
Our Lovely Clients
In today’s ever-changing market, staying ahead of the competition is crucial. From recent developments in AI to Google’s constant algorithm updates, it is essential to have a trusted professional to navigate those changes for you. With over 15 years of experience, we have helped countless fashion and clothing brands stay ahead of changes in the SEO world while growing their revenue from purchase intent keywords.
How Our Fashion SEO Services Will Elevate Your Brand
Oftentimes, fashion and clothing brands will come to us with the same issue: their top competitors are beating them out for the top keywords in their space and they are missing out on SEO opportunities. In order to build our client’s organic revenue, we take a holistic approach. To start, we gain a comprehensive understanding of your brand voice and messaging, user journey, competitors and their SEO strategies, and business goals.
While some SEO agencies recommend changes that don’t fit your brand voice or style, we want to make sure that our optimizations fit into the design and flow of your site. Creating an SEO optimized website does not mean compromising the look and feel of your website. We also don’t believe in prioritizing SEO tactics that won’t move the needle. We believe that the SEO strategies worth pursuing are the ones that increase revenue, not just rankings.
Book a Free Consultation With An Expert Strategist
What High Impact Fashion SEO Services Do We Provide?
1. KEYWORD RESEARCH AND SEARCH INTENT ALIGNMENT
While it’s important to identify which keywords have the highest search volume, it’s even more important to make sure that those keywords match the intent of the page you want to rank.
- Understand the search intent of keywords you are targeting. Does the ranking page match the search intent of users searching for that keyword? For example, “black bootcut jeans” would be targeted with a collection page, not a product page because Google favors collection pages in the search results.
- Identify new purchase intent keywords to target. We develop a keyword strategy that ensures we only target search result pages that align with your product offerings.
2. CONVERSION RATE OPTIMIZATION
We start with conversion strategy before developing content strategy. As a result, you will develop an intimate understanding of your customer–specifically the questions they ask when making a buying decision and the messaging that will convert them into customers.
- Identify what information customers need to make a purchase. We research what information customers need to make a purchase decision and ensure that information is featured on your website.
- Align CTAs with your users’ journey. We create custom call-to-actions with messaging that aligns with users’ search intent. If you are selling a higher consideration product, such as gold jewelry or expensive shoes, we identify what other goal conversions (aside from purchases) would be valuable to nurture the customer to the point of sale.
3. TECHNICAL SEO HYGIENE
While technical SEO is important, most agencies recommend investing excessive time and money into technical fixes that don’t move the needle. We only prioritize addressing technical fixes that will lead to meaningful organic visibility and revenue.
- Audit for technical issues. We develop a prioritized list of show stopping technical issues that need to be addressed in order for your site to thrive organically.
- Monitor your site’s technical SEO hygiene. We consistently monitor your site to ensure that if any new high-impact technical issues pop up, we address them in a timely manner before they affect your website, not after.
4. BRAND AUTHORITY BUILDING
What’s the reputation of your products from your own website? Do you have any online presence that can vouch for your brand? We create a strategy to build authority and credibility around your brand.
- Grow a community around your brand. How can you reach influencers and customers that will resonate with your mission and brand? We help build a community around your brand through influencer campaigns, reviews, and content that isn’t only valuable to SEO, but to all of your brand’s channels.
- Engage with current and potential customers. We create content and assets on your website that help current and potential customers answer questions about your brand and products, showing Google that you are the ultimate thought leader in your space.
5. COLLECTION AND PRODUCT PAGE OPTIMIZATION
We evaluate your existing collection and product pages to understand the best optimization opportunities and whether new collection pages should be created.
- Google Merchant Center optimizations. We identify keywords in your space that have high purchase intent and feature Google product listings in the search results. Then, to obtain Google’s free shopping listings, we optimize structured data, incorporate target keywords into Google Merchant Center product feeds, and more.
- Buy guide collection pages. After we identify the best purchase intent keywords for collection pages, we build out a buy guide style collection page format that includes crucial information customers need to make a purchase decision.
6. CONTENT MARKETING FOR FASHION BRANDS
Do you have existing content on your site that is not performing or leading to conversions? Our content team will audit all of your existing content, uncover untapped opportunities for new or existing content, and help build out content that performs.
- Competitor strategy gap. We take a deep dive into your SEO and product competitors to identify their content marketing strategy. Then, we find the gap that competitors in your space are not capitalizing on.
- Alternative content format creation. As much as blog content can perform, oftentimes blog content is resource intensive and doesn’t lead to conversions. That’s why we identify if there are alternative content formats that will cost less to create and will lead to revenue. This could include product comparison pages, niche audience pages, and more.
Are Our Fashion SEO Services Right For Your Business?
Focus on & Revenue, Not Just Traffic
Getting a lot of traffic, but not a lot of purchases? Maybe you’re focusing on the wrong kind of traffic.
For instance, we worked with an eyewear client who wasn’t bringing in organic revenue or ranking well for any of the top keywords in their space, including “blue light glasses”. The search results page for this keyword was congested with high authority, educational pages along with the collection pages of the top players in the eyewear space, like Warby Parker, LensCrafters, and EyeBuyDirect.
In the end, by appealing to both the purchase and informational intent of the keyword, our client achieved the 3rd position for “blue light glasses” and achieved a 124% increase in organic revenue.
Designer eyewear company beats competition with a 124% organic revenue increase
A designer sunglasses company came to us with goals of beating out industry giants like Warby Parker and building up their organic channel. Within 3 months, they dominated the search pages for top keywords like “blue light glasses” and within a year saw a 124% increase in year-over-year revenue.
Frequently Asked Questions About Fashion & Clothing SEO
What Is An Example of SEO In Fashion?
Achieving SEO for fashion means not only optimizing for a keyword, but including information users need to know before making a purchase. For example, if you sell women’s athletic apparel, create niche collection pages targeting keywords like “Black Leggings for Women”, “Leggings for Tall Women”, and “High Waisted Leggings for Yoga”. Then, you may also want to add content or FAQ blocks to those pages that answer questions customers buying those specific products may have, like “how tight should yoga leggings be?”
Why Is SEO Important For Fashion Brands?
SEO is critically important for fashion brands because, if done correctly, it not only boosts the brand’s organic channel but most of their other marketing channels as well. SEO for fashion brands can build brand awareness, improve the quality of content, increase conversions for all channels and improve the usability of the site.
How To Do SEO For a Fashion Brand?
- Understand your customers’ search intent.
- Optimize product and collection pages for SEO.
- Keep conversion in mind when optimizing pages.
- Answer purchase decision questions with new content.
- Develop catchy and unique CTAs.
- Conduct a technical audit of your website.
- Build brand authority through influencer marketing, reviews, and content.