SEO and Content Marketing for Healthcare Brands
Google places a higher burden on healthcare brands to earn trust around their website, products, and services. The most effective way to develop this trust – and rank high in search results – is by building the website’s authority. There’s where Authority First SEO™ comes in.
Authority First SEO™ Approach for Healthcare
Healthcare keyword research prioritizes traffic quality rather than volume.
- Research and implement keywords related to your product or service.
- Prioritize keywords related to relevant health conditions.
- Optimize for drug taking reminder keywords.
Websites with a high domain authority are most likely to rank highly on the SERPs.
- Generate reviews on Google and other relevant review sites.
- Earn backlinks from health websites, podcasts and blogs.
- Develop content in partnership with reputable health organizations.
Valuable content should draw in organic traffic by answering searcher’s queries.
- Build an FAQ around health-related questions and concerns.
- Publish articles on the conditions supported by your product/service.
- Develop educational pieces related to payments and health insurance.
Rank amongst competitors in your area and generate more foot traffic.
- Develop pages targeting local keywords.
- Launch, optimize, and build citations for Google My Business listings.
“Fire&Spark spans the entire spectrum of SEO work: content creation process, keyword identification, measurement, and website optimization. They look out for our entire SEO life, so we don’t need to worry about it.”
– Chris Turitzin, Chief Product and Growth Officer, Bicycle Health
34% Month-Over-Month Increase in Organic Revenue in Nine Months
A telehealth company sought to increase organic traffic, conversions, and revenue. Fire&Spark built the brand’s authority with a keyword and content strategy that focused on high quality traffic for priority search terms. In all, Fire&Spark’s Authority First SEO™ approach boosted organic revenue by 34% month over month in less than a year.
Our Healthcare Clients
“Fire&Spark takes extreme ownership and works very well with your team. Invest early in SEO and work with Fire&Spark if you can!”
– Rahul Shivkumar, Dawn Health