SEO Services for Therapists, Counselors, and Psychiatrists
Stand out in the crowded mental health field with our custom SEO solutions – become the go-to resource for questions your clients and patients are asking.
Our Lovely Clients
Is SEO for your Mental Health Practice Worth It?
If done correctly, SEO content can continue to passively bring clients and customers to your mental health practice’s website for months and even years after it was first published.
SEO can help you figure out what kinds of questions users looking for psychologists, psychiatrists and psychotherapists are asking, and answering them in a way that will assure both users and Google they’re in the right place. SEO can also help educate your target audience on important topics related to mental health conditions and treatments.
SEO Company for Counselors and Therapists
With so many online competitors focusing on the topics of mental health, psychology, and psychiatry, how can you convince Google that your practice should be promoted in the top 10 results? In order to build trust with search engines, you need to build strong, authoritative website content.
Find SEO keywords for psychiatric clinics or counseling services your patients are actually typing into search engines.
- Figure out what terminology your prospects use for symptoms and conditions. Do they look up questions like “am I feeling apathetic” or do they phrase it as “why am I numb all the time”?
- Identify focal points of users’ interest: Is that symptom-checking, medication side effects, comorbidities for their primary conditions, or something else entirely?
- Find knowledge gaps in the mental health space. Are there important subjects that search engines aren’t showing any answers for?
Keywords identify what users are searching, but the quality of your content decides whether it’s going to rank. Your content’s quality is also what will either make users schedule an appointment with you or click away.
- Build trust with your readers. How can you convince readers that you’re a trustworthy expert in the field?
- Educate your users. How can you make sure your content is unique and genuinely helpful?
- Write content your clients and patients will actually read. How can you structure your content in a way that ensures maximum visibility?
Ranking well for town- or region-specific keywords, “near-me” searches, and showing up in the map pack are crucial elements of a strategy for a practice that serves clients on-site.
- Optimize your Google Business Profile. Does your listing showcase images of your practice? Does it list out your services? Is your information up-to-date?
- Build citations. Do you have listings on directories that are popular in your local area?
- Show up for local search results. Do you highlight your service area on your service pages? Is it easy for your customers to find you?
Do you have any online presence away from your website that can vouch for your legitimacy and expertise?
- Develop content in partnership with reputable organizations. How can you reach other mental health organizations, mental health publications, blogs, and podcasts?
- Connect and interact with your clients and customers. Generate reviews on your business profile, and respond to comments and feedback.
“Fire&Spark is the most organized and efficient marketing team I have ever worked with. I’m confident in their ability to get my company to the next level. It has been a pleasure working with them thus far.”
– Co-Founder, Mental Health Provider
Mental Health Provider Uses Informational Content to Boost Monthly Average Traffic to 10,000+ Visitors in Only 8 Months
A mental healthcare provider wanted to redesign their website to generate more online patient sign-ups. Fire&Spark oversaw the redesign planning and crafted informational content that boosted their monthly average traffic to 10,000+ visitors in only 8 months.
Frequently Asked Questions about SEO Marketing for Mental Health
What is SEO in Mental Health?
SEO in mental health refers to using search engine optimization techniques to improve the visibility of mental health-related websites and online resources. Be it that you’re a psychologist, psychiatrist, psychotherapist, or any other specialization within the mental health field – you can benefit from SEO services.
How Can You Advertise Your Mental Health Service Website?
Within the realm of digital marketing, you can advertise your mental health website through referral traffic (sharing your link in social media and email campaigns), paid traffic (paying for website promotions on social media or search), and organic traffic (optimizing your website for keywords clients and patients actually look for).
When Should a Therapist Use SEO?
Therapists and other mental health professionals should use SEO when they want their website content to help actively grow their brand awareness and/or client-base, working holistically with other marketing channels, as well.
Get started with our free resource guide to Authority First SEO™
Get our step by step process, free outreach templates, and more!