SEO Services for Shopify Stores
Your goal is to showcase your products with your Shopify store. Our goal is to get your store in front of ready-to-purchase customers with our proven SEO tactics.
Our Lovely Clients
In today’s ever-changing market, staying ahead of the competition is crucial. While Shopify is a great SEO e-commerce platform, their existing SEO capabilities are not enough to drive organic revenue and increase visibility. Our team of seasoned Shopify SEO experts have over 15 years of experience working with Shopify websites to help you reach your business growth goals.
How Our Shopify SEO Services Will Drive Traffic To Your Store
Over the years we have seen countless clients come to us with the same complaint: they love the way their Shopify storefront looks, but they fail to see organic revenue using Shopify’s existing SEO capabilities. Although there are lots of issues Shopify users can have regarding SEO, our multifaceted approach ensures that we address all of the highest impact issues.
Unlike other agencies, we don’t believe in prioritizing SEO tactics that won’t move the needle. While some agencies will recommend dedicating hundreds of hours to lower impact fixes, we know your money and resources are more valuable than that. That’s why, using our SEO for Revenue methodology, we only focus on conversion-driving tactics that will lead to meaningful business growth. We believe that the SEO strategies worth pursuing are the ones that increase revenue, not just rankings.
Book a Free Consultation With a Shopify SEO Expert
What High Impact Shopify SEO Services Do We Provide?
1. KEYWORD RESEARCH AND SEARCH INTENT ALIGNMENT
While it’s important to identify which keywords have the highest search volume, it’s even more important to make sure that those keywords match the intent of the page you want to rank.
- Understand the search intent of keywords you are targeting. We evaluate the keywords you are currently targeting that lead to rankings, but not conversions. Does the ranking page match the search intent of users searching for that keyword?
- Identify new purchase intent keywords to target. We develop a keyword strategy that ensures we only target search result pages that align with your product offerings.
2. CONVERSION RATE OPTIMIZATION
We start with conversion strategy before developing content strategy. As a result, you will develop an intimate understanding of your customer–specifically the questions they ask when making a buying decision and the messaging that will convert them into customers.
- Identify pain points customers have before making a purchase. What are the questions someone is asking themselves before purchasing your product? How can we address those questions?
- Align CTAs with your users’ journey. Based on your understanding of your customers’ motivations and pain points, we create custom call-to-actions with messaging that aligns with their search intent.
3. TECHNICAL SEO HYGIENE
While technical SEO is important, most agencies recommend investing excessive time and money into technical fixes that don’t move the needle. We only prioritize addressing technical fixes that will lead to meaningful organic visibility and revenue.
- Audit for technical issues. We develop a prioritized list of show stopping technical issues that need to be addressed in order for your site to thrive organically.
- Monitor your site’s technical SEO hygiene. We consistently monitor your site to ensure that if any new high-impact technical issues pop up, we address them in a timely manner before they affect your website, not after.
4. BRAND AUTHORITY BUILDING
What’s the reputation of your school, programs, and teachers away from your own website? Do you have any online presence that can vouch for your legitimacy and expertise?
- Grow a community around your brand. How can you reach influencers and customers that will resonate with your mission and brand? We help build a community around your brand through influencer campaigns, reviews, and content.
- Engage with current and potential customers. We create content and assets on your website that help current and potential customers answer questions about your brand and products, showing Google that you are the ultimate thought leader in your space.
5. COLLECTION AND PRODUCT PAGE OPTIMIZATION
We evaluate your existing collection and product pages to understand the best optimization opportunities and whether new collection pages should be created.
- Conduct purchase intent keyword research. We identify keywords in your space that have high purchase intent and would be best targeted on a product or collection page.
- Optimize new and existing pages. After we identify the best purchase intent keywords, we decide if we should optimize an existing page or create a new page for each target keyword. For more information on our Shopify collection page optimization methodology, click here:
6. CONTENT MARKETING FOR SHOPIFY
Do you have existing content on your Shopify site that is not performing well or leading to conversions? Our content team will audit all of your existing content, uncover untapped opportunities for new or existing content, and help build out content that performs.
- Competitor strategy gap. We take a deep dive into your SEO and product competitors to identify their content marketing strategy. Then, we find the gap that competitors in your space are not capitalizing on.
- Alternative content format creation. As much as blog content can perform, oftentimes blog content is resource intensive and doesn’t lead to conversions. That’s why we identify if there are alternative content formats that will cost less to create and will lead to revenue.
Are Our Shopify SEO Services Right For Your Business?
Focus on Branding & Revenue, Not Just Traffic
Getting a lot of traffic, but not a lot of purchases? Maybe you’re focusing on the wrong kind of traffic.
For example, we worked with a company that produced and sold biscotti cookies online. When we initially started working with them, they were adamant that they wanted to rank for short tail keywords, such as “chocolate biscotti”. However, we found that the search result pages for these keywords were saturated with recipe results.
Despite the keyword’s high search volume, we knew that their Chocolate Biscottis product page had no chance of converting from “chocolate biscotti” optimizations because the search page featured recipe results, not product results.
Instead, we opted for targeting keywords like “individually wrapped biscotti”, which yields search result pages that are product focused and will lead to conversions.
Shopify Coffee Retailer Increases Revenue 2.4x In 1 Year
A coffee retailer using Shopify wanted to abandon SEO strategies that only led to rankings, not revenue. Using our SEO for Revenue methodology, Fire&Spark developed an aggressive conversion strategy that led to a 2.4x revenue increase.
Frequently Asked Questions About Shopify SEO
Does Shopify Offer SEO Services?
What Are The Benefits of Shopify SEO Services?
If done right, Shopify SEO services benefit your store by not only increasing organic traffic and visibility, but also increasing your site’s organic revenue, optimizing your store for conversion, building brand awareness and trustworthiness, and more.
What Is The Best Way To SEO a Shopify Website?
- Understand your customers’ search intent, pain points, and the questions they have before making a purchase.
- Optimize your existing pages for conversion by adding content that answers their purchase decision questions and creating CTAs that match their intent.
- Conduct a technical audit of your website to identify whether your website’s performance is optimal for SEO and prioritize the fixes by site impact.
- On-page optimization and content creation.
- Build brand authority through influencer marketing, reviews, and content.