Expert WordPress SEO Services
Your goal is to attract target customers to your WordPress website. Our goal is to get your content in front of converting users with our proven WordPress SEO tactics.
Our Lovely Clients
Overtake The Competition With Our 20 Years of WordPress SEO Expertise
In today’s dynamic business landscape, maintaining a competitive edge is paramount. While WordPress stands as a solid platform for website development and SEO, its default SEO features may not suffice to bolster your company’s organic growth.
With over 20 years of experience working with WordPress websites, our fully in-house SEO team is dedicated to helping you develop and achieve your SEO objectives. We don’t see ourselves as an external consultant, but as an extension of your marketing team. Our team holds ourselves as accountable to your success as your internal team, and you’ll find that level of dedication is expressed through the quality of the work we deliver. All of our strategies and recommendations are customized for your unique needs, competitors, and business priorities.
Book a Free Consultation With a WordPress SEO Expert
What High Impact WordPress SEO Services Do We Provide?
1. KEYWORD RESEARCH AND SEARCH INTENT ALIGNMENT
While it’s important to identify which keywords have the highest search volume, it’s even more important to make sure that those keywords match the intent of the page you want to rank.
- Understand the search intent of keywords you are targeting. We evaluate the keywords you are currently targeting that lead to rankings, but not conversions. Does the ranking page match the search intent of users searching for that keyword?
- Identify new purchase intent keywords to target. We develop a keyword strategy that ensures we only target search result pages that align with your product offerings.
2. CONVERT USERS INTO CUSTOMERS
We start with conversion strategy before developing content strategy. As a result, you will develop an intimate understanding of your customer–specifically the questions they ask when making a buying decision and the messaging that will convert them into customers.
- Identify pain points customers have before making a purchase. Why does your target market need your product or services? We research their pain points and address them with curated content and CTAs.
- Align CTAs with your users’ journey. Based on your understanding of your customers’ motivations and pain points, we create custom call-to-actions with messaging that aligns with their search intent.
3. WordPress technical seo hygiene
While technical SEO is important, most agencies recommend investing excessive time and money into technical fixes that don’t move the needle. We only prioritize addressing technical fixes that will lead to meaningful organic visibility and revenue.
- Audit for technical issues. We develop a prioritized list of show stopping technical issues that need to be addressed in order for your site to thrive organically.
- Recommendation of plug-ins to resolve technical issues. There are many technical plug-ins available on WordPress, but it can be overwhelming to filter through them to find the one that will best fit your needs. We curate plug-in recommendations to serve your website best.
4. TOPICAL AUTHORITY BUILDING
What’s the reputation of your company? When users land on your website, do they trust that you are the expert in your space? Are you considered a thought leader? These are all questions we examine when evaluating your website’s topical authority.
- Develop trust factors across your site. How can you show users and Google alike that you are trustworthy and the expert in your space? We work with you to identify what trust factor assets need to be added to your website.
- Become an established thought leader. We create content on your website that helps current and potential customers answer questions about your brand and products or services, showing Google that you are the ultimate thought leader in your space.
5. WORDPRESS CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGY
Do you have existing content on your WordPress site that is underperforming? Our content team will audit all of your existing content, uncover untapped opportunities for new or existing content, and help build out content that performs.
- Competitor strategy gap. We take a deep dive into your SEO and product competitors to identify their content marketing strategy. Then, we find the gap that competitors in your space are not capitalizing on.
- Alternative SEO content that converts. Oftentimes, blog content is the first step SEO agencies will take for their clients. While blog content can perform, oftentimes it is resource intensive and only leads to traffic, not revenue or leads. We develop an alternative content strategy that utilizes other content formats that require fewer resources to execute.
6. ONGOING CONTENT DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT
Content development is an important component of our WordPress SEO strategy. We fully own the content development and management process. With our bullpen of vetted writers, all you have to do is approve the content – the rest is on us.
- Prioritize quality over quantity. Oftentimes, we see SEO agencies produce lots of low-quality content for clients that may rank, but fail to convert users. We encourage investing in optimizing and creating high-quality content on a smaller scale that will both convert users and establish our clients as thought leaders.
- Build topical authority using a pillar content strategy. We encourage pillar content strategies that focus on creating multiple content pieces for one specific topic, rather than multiple pieces for multiple topics. This helps to concentrate and build topical authority in a few critical areas.
Are Our WordPress SEO Services Right For Your Business?
SEO For Customer Acquisition, Not Just Rankings
Getting a lot of traffic, but not a lot of purchases? Maybe you’re focusing on the wrong kind of traffic.
Years ago, we were continuously seeing clients come to us with the same problem: traditional SEO best practices were effective in seeing ranking and traffic improvements, but were not driving meaningful business growth. Most of the time, these clients were skeptical that SEO would actually provide them with ROI. This was especially true with clients using WordPress, as most of the content they were developing consisted of low-intent blog pieces.
That’s why we developed our data-backed SEO for Revenue™ methodology. This exclusive methodology uses a conversion-first approach, meaning that our first step is developing a deep understanding of the target customer and crafting messaging aligned with your customers’ unique needs. This ensures that later in the SEO process we are prioritizing keywords and content that will attract your target users and that the site is optimized for those users to convert.
400% Increase In Leads For Mortgage Website Using WordPress
A tech-savvy mortgage company using WordPress approached Fire&Spark with stagnated organic search traffic. Using a conversion-focused approach, Fire&Spark prioritized developing their target customer, understanding what compels their customers to convert, and building content that aligns with their unique search intent.
Frequently Asked Questions About WordPress SEO
Can You Do SEO On WordPress?
WordPress has capabilities that offer built-in SEO and SEO plugins for users. It is important when you are first starting that you choose an SEO-friendly theme, specifically one that prioritizes speed and is mobile-friendly. However, some site owners find that WordPress SEO needs to be supplemented with an SEO agency to get the most benefit out of it.
Does WordPress Have SEO Built-In?
WordPress does have built-in SEO features, but users may also benefit from additional SEO support from an agency to fully harness its potential. While WordPress provides essential tools for search engine optimization, collaborating with an agency can offer expertise in implementing advanced strategies, optimizing content, and addressing specific SEO challenges to maximize a website’s online visibility and organic growth potential.
Which SEO Plug-In Is Best For WordPress?
Choosing the “best” SEO plugin depends on your needs and experience. Here are some top contenders:
- Yoast SEO: User-friendly with on-page optimization insights, perfect for beginners.
- Rank Math: Feature-rich free version, good for intermediate users who want more control.
- All in One SEO: Comprehensive toolkit with social media integration, ideal for agencies.
Ultimately, trying out the free versions of these plugins is the best way to find your perfect fit.