3D printer company boosts traffic value 3x in a year
An affordable 3D printer manufacturing company was founded with the goal of producing the very best American-made 3D printers without the inflated price point. The company came to Fire&Spark to help them develop a non-branded keyword strategy to elevate their ranking above the rest of the affordable 3D print market and attract the right kind of clients.
Fire&Spark started with a full technical audit to identify any factors that could be hurting the company’s search engine ranking. Using a data driven approach, we then performed keyword research and developed a strategy to effectively target high-value non-branded keywords that would convert organic traffic into sales.
By utilizing on-site SEO strategies, we were able to increase the manufacturer’s organic search ranking for high-value non-branded keywords which had a direct result on organic traffic and revenue.
Our SEO strategy included:
- Optimizing site metadata page by page to allow the brand’s high-quality content to better achieve high rankings
- Launching a keyword research project to determine keywords that would both drive organic traffic and attract customers ready to buy a 3D printing machine
- Presenting new weekly potential targets to continuously grow traffic over time
- Performing striking-distance keyword analyses on words for which the site was already ranking well to improve their position even further
- Conducting “featured snippet” analyses to see if there were any keywords for which we could optimize the company’s content
- Building out new landing pages to target a wider range of keywords
Within a year, this 3D printer manufacturer increased its traffic value by 3x. As a direct result of our keyword research, the company also achieved first SERP (search engine results page) rankings for high-value non-branded keywords including “3D printer price” and “best abs 3D printer” during our engagement.
Fire&Spark also doubled the manufacturer’s organic keywords and tripled their organic keywords ranking in the top 3 positions! In addition, the site’s content was listed by Google as the featured snippet at the top of all search results for “3D printer price” and other related keywords – beating out global brands such as Stratasys, Amazon, and Sculpteo. Empowered by the on-page SEO strategies we developed, this 3D printer company experienced remarkable results in a short period of time.