Dale Bertrand, Keynote Speaker
SEO | E-Commerce | Agency Ops
We’ve all sat through our share of monotone lectures with text-heavy slides.
My talks are different. I use storytelling, humor, and enthusiasm to deliver actionable insights that audiences remember long after they return to their desks.
I speak on digital marketing, e-commerce, and agency operations topics that fit my diverse professional background.
- Technologist. I built the machinery that drives the internet, including high-performance computing systems for the National Security Agency
- Marketer. I invented Authority-First SEO™ – a novel approach that delivers a 2-3x lift in organic search revenue.
- Teacher. I’ve trained marketing professionals from TripAdvisor, Microsoft, HubSpot, Digitas, and Proctor & Gamble.
- Speaker. I speak at dozens of events per year. I know what it takes to excite an audience!
Using meticulous preparation, audience participation, and a bit of the unexpected, I’ll engage, entertain, and educate your audience – just as I’ve done at Inbound, AdWorld, Content Marketing World, and more. Let’s connect!
- Purpose-Driven SEO: A Modern SEO Strategy That Any Brand Can Deploy
- How Google’s Evolving AI Changes The Game For SEO
- Ditch Your Blog: 7 Surprisingly Underused SEO Content Formats that Rank and Scale
- Evidence-based SEO Strategies: Busting “SEO Best Practices” And Other Marketing Myths
- SEO for Revenue: Grow Your Business, Not Just Your Rankings
To view past presentations, click the hyperlinked year (where applicable).
Conferences & Events.
- BrightonSEO – 2022, 2023
- AdWorld – 2021, 2023
- Carnegie Higher Ed – 2023
- Multifamily Social Media Summit – 2023
- Beer Amplified – 2023
- Owner Summit – 2023
- Traffic & Conversion Summit – 2022
- American Marketing Association – 2022
- ContentTECH – 2022
- Hubspot’s INBOUND – 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019
- Content Marketing World – 2022, 2021
- Content Marketing Conference – 2022
- Experience Inbound – 2022
- Content Strategy Collective Live – 2022
- HOTHCON – 2022
- Bureau of Digital Workshop – 2022
- Grow Your Store Summit – 2022
- Digital Summit Deep Dive – 2022
- Digital Summit Boston – 2022
- Digital Summit Dallas – 2022
- Digital Summit Chicago – 2022
- Digital Summit Fort Lauderdale – 2022
- Digital Summit New York City – 2022
- Digital Summit Washington DC – 2022
- Digital Summit Atlanta – 2022
- Digital Summit Philadelphia – 2022
- Digital Summit Denver – 2022
- DigiMarCon New England – 2022
- DigiMarCon East – 2022
- DigiMarCon Toronto – 2022
- Boomer Marketing Circle – 2022
- Digital Summit Tampa – 2021
- DigiMarCon America – 2021
- MIT Enterprise Forum – 2020
- Affiliate Summit East – 2019
- AAF New Orleans – 2019
- Agents of Change – 2019
Webinars & Podcasts.
- MarketMuse – 2023
- Bay Area Content Marketing Meetup – 2023, 2022
- SEMrush – 2022, 2021
- Crowd Content Webinar – 2022
- Orbit Media Studios Webinar – 2022
- Voices of Search Podcast – 2022
- Product Led Podcast – 2022
- Real Estate SEO Webinar – 2022
- Duct Tape Marketing Podcast – 2022
- Bay Area Content Marketing Meetup – 2022
- EO Boston Podcast – 2022
- The Ecom Show with Daniel Budai – 2022
- Under the Conoppy with Brian Johnson – 2022
- Podcast with Kenneth – 2021
- Pinchforth Podcast – 2021
- D2C CPG Summit – 2021
- A Shark’s Perspective Marketing Podcast – 2021
- Earned Media Podcast – 2020
- The Marketing Agency Leadership Podcast – 2019
- Honest Ecommerce Podcast – 2019
- Talking Marketing Podcast – 2019
I attended Dale’s session and left feeling energized and more informed. You can tell Dale is an SEO wizard and genuinely enjoys helping solve different business problems.
– Priscilla Grout
Dale Bertrand has been an SEO specialist to Fortune 500 companies and venture-backed startups around the world for two decades. His clients include global brands such as Citizen Watch, Nestle, Raymond Weil and Bulova. He applies his graduate school work in artificial intelligence to search engine marketing. Dale speaks at industry conferences, leads corporate training events and serves at Entrepreneur in Residence at the Harvard Alumni Entrepreneurs Organization. He has trained marketing professionals from TripAdvisor, Microsoft, HubSpot, Digitas and Proctor & Gamble. Dale has BS and MS degrees in Computer Engineering from Brown University.
Dale Bertrand has been an SEO specialist to Fortune 500 companies and venture-backed startups around the world for two decades. His clients include global brands such as Citizen Watch, Nestle, Raymond Weil and Bulova. He applies his graduate school work in artificial intelligence to search engine marketing. Dale speaks at industry conferences and leads corporate training events.
Dale’s session was fresh and relevant but he was able to narrow it down to what would really be impactful and help us grow.
– Nick Sozio
I enjoyed how he covered the latest developments in marketing which was very useful. He gave concrete examples and was informative. I learned a ton.
– Trevor Collins
It was amazing how knowledgeable he is. He really knows his stuff.
– Todd Bairstow
Thanks for taking the time to learn more about me, my speaking experience, and how I can help your audience. I would love to learn more about your event, so don’t hesitate to contact me!