Custom Google Analytics Implementation
Our client built inexpensive, web-based product design and simulation software that makes product simulation resources available to small and medium sized engineering teams. They needed to measure product sales and usage for each marketing acquisition channel (organic, email, social media and multiple pay-per-click platforms) to inform their online marketing strategy.
Their existing analytics platform consisted of three separate systems that lacked the integration necessary to track buyers across all channels. They could not determine which marketing channels are delivering users with the most revenue or product engagement.
This platform allowed reporting based on a unified source of marketing, product, sales and financial information.
“Working with Fire&Spark™, you really have a feeling that you are working with the experts. We successfully created an analytics platform that attributes sales revenue and product usage to each customer acquisition channel.”
Agata Krzysztofik, Director of Marketing, SimScale
Analytics platform implementation is a foundational step to building a marketing platform for growth and experimentation.
Accurate reporting tailored to our client’s business objectives allowed them to determine the ROI of their campaigns, compare results from multiple channels and allocate resources appropriately.
Fire&Spark™ initiated a discussion of our client’s business goals and then implemented an analytics platform and reporting framework designed to accomplish the following:
- Establish goals and metrics to evaluate performance based on business goals
- Generate clear, actionable reporting and analysis for management
- Develop reporting to determine the ROI of online marketing initiatives
- Integrate revenue reporting by acquisition channel
- Establish conversion tracking and web page funnel analysis capabilities
- Track and report all online campaigns in one system (e.g. organic search, email, pay-per-click)
- Implement reporting dashboards for daily/weekly performance monitoring
- Measure customer acquisition cost for all online channels
We successfully created an analytics platform that attributes sales revenue and product usage to each customer acquisition channel. This allowed our client to nearly double the qualified leads generated over the next two years.
The analytics platform implemented by Fire&Spark™ is used by the client’s executive team to make business decisions. This allowed the client to identify and focus on the pay-per-click advertising channel that was driving the most engagement and sales, then optimize its performance.